- Have you been left unimpressed by traditional publishing, and you’re now considering self-publishing?
- Do you want to have your ebook and paperback published and selling on Amazon within 30 days?
- Have you heard from authors who self-published their books successfully, but they made the process seem so complicated?
- Do you want to self-publish but you don’t have much time and you’re worried about a huge learning curve?
- Have you heard horror stories from authors who tried to self-publish but they made costly mistakes or were fleeced by unscrupulous companies?
- Are you interested in self-publishing your work, but you’re feeling confused and clueless about your options?
Then never fear! This training course is for writers just like you, who want to learn how to self-publish their work, with simplicity, ease and speed. If you are ready to learn the step-by-step approach to self-publishing your work, this is your ticket.
- New authors who are just coming to the end of the writing process and considering self-publishing their book
- Authors who have tried self-publishing, but ended up choosing the wrong process and making costly mistakes
- Authors who have had some of their old rights revert back to them, and want to self-publish their backlist.
Why you should sign up for this course:
The course will cover the following topics:
1. Choosing the right publishing process for your book
2. Choosing the right formats: ebook, paperback or hardback
3. Book Titles, Descriptions and Book Cover Design
4. Learning How to Self-Publish on the Amazon Kindle Platform
5. Learning How to Self-Publish on other Ebook Platforms
6. Book Design and Formatting for Paperbacks
7. Purchasing and Allocating ISBNs
8. Publishing Your Paperback on Createspace
9. Publishing Your Paperback through Lightning Source
10. Rights and Territories, Metadata, Pricing and Royalties
11. Launching Your Book!
12. Promoting and Marketing Your Book using Social Media.
13. Building Your Author Platform
Are you interested in this Self-Publishing course? Do you have questions? Please send an email to [email protected]
Hello! My name is Tolulope Popoola, I’m a Creative Writer and Author, a Writing Coach and Publishing Consultant @ Accomplish Press. I help writers and aspiring authors like you to overcome obstacles, clear self-doubt and reconnect with your creative side, so that you can finally write and publish the book you really want to! I teach creative writing classes, self-publishing and book marketing courses. I run a Creative Writing Club for Kids and Teenagers, and I publish books in digital and print formats.
If you need guidance, support and advice with writing and publishing your book, I can help you. I offer a variety of coaching programmes, creative writing courses, publishing courses and consulting services for authors, whether you want to write fiction or non-fiction.
Preview1 - Welcome and Introduction
Preview2 - Choosing The Right Publishing Process for Your Book
Start3 - Editing and Proofreading Your Manuscript
Start4 - Putting Final Touches to Your Manuscript
Start5 - Book Titles and Book Covers
Start6 - Choosing the Right Formats for Your Book
Start7 - ISBNs, Barcodes and Legal Deposit
Start8 - Metadata, Rights and Territories
Start9 - Pricing and Royalties
Start10 - How to Publish Your Book on Amazon Kindle
Start11 - How to Publish Your Book on Smashwords
Start12 - Setting Up Your Amazon Author Central Account
Start13 - Book Formatting and Design for Print
Start14 - How to Publish Your Print Book on Createspace
Start15 - How to Publish Your Print Book on Lightning Source