So, you’ve finished working on your manuscript?
What do you do next? If you’re looking for a step by step course that will teach you how to turn your manuscript into a published book, you’re in the right place!
- Have you been left unimpressed by traditional publishing, and you’re now considering self-publishing?
- Do you want to have your ebook and paperback published and selling on Amazon within 30 days?
- Have you heard from authors who self-published their books successfully, but they made the process seem so complicated?
- Do you want to self-publish but you don’t have much time and you’re worried about a huge learning curve?
- Have you heard horror stories from authors who tried to self-publish but they made costly mistakes or were fleeced by unscrupulous companies?
- Are you interested in self-publishing your work, but you’re feeling confused and clueless about your options?
Then never fear! This training course is for writers just like you, who want to learn how to self-publish their work, with simplicity, ease and speed. If you are ready to learn the step-by-step approach to self-publishing your work, this is your ticket.
This course is for:
- New authors who are just coming to the end of the writing process and considering self-publishing their book
- Authors who have tried self-publishing, but ended up choosing the wrong process and making costly mistakes
- Authors who have had some of their old rights revert back to them, and want to self-publish their backlist.
Why you should sign up for this course:
If you want to learn how self-publishing works, and you’re ready to avoid the pitfalls, I’m here to help. I will teach you and advice you on how to go through the self-publishing process. I will guide you on the best options for your work, right from choosing a title, writing an intriguing description, choosing the best cover design, through to the final product, which is a published ebook or print book. I will show you how to self-publish and list your book for sale on Amazon (Kindle and Paperback), Barnes & Noble, and all other major book retailers.
You can invest in this self-publishing course and you will be able to publish all of your books independently, and earn your royalties without having to give up your rights. Keep control over your work and your income.
This course is particularly suitable for writers who wish to publish more than one book in the near future. If you’ve got several manuscripts or you’re writing a series, and you need more than a one-off publishing package, I recommend this 30-day Self Publishing Course for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
1. Choosing the right publishing process for your book
2. Choosing the right formats: ebook, paperback or hardback
3. Book Titles, Descriptions and Book Cover Design
4. Learning How to Self-Publish on the Amazon Kindle Platform
5. Learning How to Self-Publish on other Ebook Platforms
6. Book Design and Formatting for Paperbacks
7. Purchasing and Allocating ISBNs
8. Publishing Your Paperback on Createspace
9. Publishing Your Paperback through Lightning Source
10. Rights and Territories, Metadata, Pricing and Royalties
11. Launching Your Book!
12. Promoting and Marketing Your Book using Social Media.
13. Building Your Author Platform
Are you interested in this Self-Publishing course? Do you have questions? Please send an email to email@example.com