Hello Aspiring Authors! This Creative Writing Course is just for you.
- Do you secretly like to write? Have you always scribbled your thoughts down?
- Do you keep a diary? Would you like to write a book?
- Have you been struggling for years with sorting out your ideas, and turning them into a proper story?
- Are you ready to finally write that book you’ve been thinking about, but procrastinating on?
- Do you want to get started and make progress with your writing goals, finally?
- Do you need a road-map to help you go from “I have no clue what to do!” to “I am now confidently working on my novel?”
- Have you been struggling with too many distractions, time constraints, or self-doubt?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with the thought of writing so many thousand words?
- Would you like clarity and exact step-by-step guidance to help banish confusion and get you writing with ease?
- Are you ready to give it a try? Ready to embrace your talent, and finally express your writing abilities?
If so, excellent! Join me, Tolulope Popoola, on this Self-Study Creative Writing Course for new and aspiring novelists.
You’ll get access to audio files, and workbooks with the notes, questions and exercises we’ll be doing. This will help you keep track of your work, and you can re-use it when working on other writing ideas.
Here's what you’ll learn:
- How to choose a great idea for your novel
- How to refine your ideas and pick one worth spending weeks and months on
- How to create interesting characters (and choose your protagonist)
- What point of view is, and which one suits you (and your story) best
- How to choose a setting in time and place that works for the story you’re telling
- What elements are absolutely essential to crafting a compelling plot
- How to write your outline and synopsis
- Different genres, the rules of writing for each genre, and the expectations of readers
- What are you next steps when you finish your first draft? A look at editing, proofreading and beyond.
This class is aimed at beginners who want to write a novel, although writers who write short stories, blogs, articles and other ideas can also benefit from it.
When you enrol, you will have lifetime access to the course materials, including everything added in the future.
If you have any questions about the course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! My name is Tolulope Popoola, I’m a Creative Writer and Author, a Writing Coach and Publishing Consultant @ Accomplish Press. I help writers and aspiring authors like you to overcome obstacles, clear self-doubt and reconnect with your creative side, so that you can finally write and publish the book you really want to! I teach creative writing classes, self-publishing and book marketing courses. I run a Creative Writing Club for Kids and Teenagers, and I publish books in digital and print formats.
If you need guidance, support and advice with writing and publishing your book, I can help you. I offer a variety of coaching programmes, creative writing courses, publishing courses and consulting services for authors, whether you want to write fiction or non-fiction.
Preview1 - Welcome and Introduction
Start2 - Choosing A Good Idea to Start
Preview3 - Choosing Your Protagonist
Start4 - Choosing Your Novels' Point of View (POV)
Start5 - Your Novels' Setting (Time and Place)
Start6 - Writing Your Plot Outline
Start7 - What Genre are You Writing?
Start8 - Weaving Narration, Description and Dialogue
StartBonus: Editing and Proofreading