Welcome to the Creative Writing Club for Children and Teenagers!
- Improve their creativity and imagination through writing exercises and prompts
- Improve their language and vocabulary
- Experiment with new ideas through free writing
- Improve their spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Enjoy writing based on child-friendly themes
- Learn what elements make a good story and how to weave them together
- Gain an awareness and appreciation of different writing styles
- Learn how to read, discuss and give feedback on each other’s work
- Write different types of essays
- Have an opportunity to get published!
The teaching sessions take place every Saturday morning between 10.00am and 12.00 noon (UK time) via Skype. All enrolled students are to take part in the live class at this time.
Fees and Payments
Access-Only Membership (which gives the student access to the course materials, but not the live class, Q&A and feedback sessions) is ₦10,000 or $30 or £20 per month.
**There are special pricing packages for schools and groups of more than ten children.**
For enquiries and to register your child for this Creative Writing Club, please email: [email protected]
Hello! My name is Tolulope Popoola, I’m a Creative Writer and Author, a Writing Coach and Publishing Consultant @ Accomplish Press. I help writers and aspiring authors like you to overcome obstacles, clear self-doubt and reconnect with your creative side, so that you can finally write and publish the book you really want to! I teach creative writing classes, self-publishing and book marketing courses. I run a Creative Writing Club for Kids and Teenagers, and I publish books in digital and print formats.
If you need guidance, support and advice with writing and publishing your book, I can help you. I offer a variety of coaching programmes, creative writing courses, publishing courses and consulting services for authors, whether you want to write fiction or non-fiction.
PreviewWelcome to the Creative Writing Club!
PreviewIntroduction to Writing Fiction
StartIdeas: How to Start with a Great Idea
StartCreating Interesting Characters
StartSetting: Place and Time
StartPoint of View (POV)
StartCreating a Plot for Your Story
StartWriting Great Descriptions
StartThemes in Literature
StartWriting a First Draft
StartEditing and Re-writing
StartWriting a Second Draft
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for choosing the Creative Writing Club!