Welcome to the Creative Writing Club for Children and Teenagers!
- Improve their creativity and imagination through writing exercises and prompts
- Improve their language and vocabulary
- Experiment with new ideas through free writing
- Improve their spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Enjoy writing based on child-friendly themes
- Learn what elements make a good story and how to weave them together
- Gain an awareness and appreciation of different writing styles
- Learn how to read, discuss and give feedback on each other’s work
- Write different types of essays
- Have an opportunity to get published!
Fees and Payments
**There are special pricing packages for schools and groups of more than five children.**
PreviewWelcome to the Creative Writing Club!
PreviewIntroduction to Writing Fiction
StartIdeas: How to Start with a Great Idea
StartCreating Interesting Characters
StartSetting: Place and Time
StartPoint of View (POV)
StartCreating a Plot for Your Story
StartWriting Great Descriptions
StartThemes in Literature
StartWriting a First Draft
StartEditing and Re-writing
StartWriting a Second Draft
Hello! My name is Tolulope Popoola, I’m a Creative Writer and Author, a Writing Coach and Publishing Consultant @ Accomplish Press. I help writers and aspiring authors like you to overcome obstacles, clear self-doubt and reconnect with your creative side, so that you can finally write and publish the book you really want to! I teach creative writing classes, self-publishing and book marketing courses. I run a Creative Writing Club for Kids and Teenagers, and I publish books in digital and print formats.
If you need guidance, support and advice with writing and publishing your book, I can help you. I offer a variety of coaching programmes, creative writing courses, publishing courses and consulting services for authors, whether you want to write fiction or non-fiction.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for choosing the Creative Writing Club!